former college girl edition.
aww hun :( just remember that everything/everyone has a reason for why there were in our life. Sometimes they're not meant to stay around for the whole lifetime though.Thanks for visiting my blog! Now following you :] !
Been there! I can TOTALLY relate hahawww.kirstenjoywilson.com
@Carrymel- sigh, i know i know. he just creeps into my thoughts from time to time =\ @Kirsten- lol doesnt it suck?!
That´s how it is!
Oh my goodness! It be like that for me sometimes, too! I feel you on this one!http://www.nequiaacovv.blogspot.com
aww hun :( just remember that everything/everyone has a reason for why there were in our life. Sometimes they're not meant to stay around for the whole lifetime though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! Now following you :] !
Been there! I can TOTALLY relate haha
ReplyDeletewww.kirstenjoywilson.com
@Carrymel- sigh, i know i know. he just creeps into my thoughts from time to time =\
ReplyDelete@Kirsten- lol doesnt it suck?!
That´s how it is!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! It be like that for me sometimes, too! I feel you on this one!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nequiaacovv.blogspot.com