me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

19.7.11


"You can call me Whitley, I go to Hillmannnnnn"

Well my name isnt Whitley, but i did go to the fictional school from A Different World, Hillman College. It was based off of my real life alma mater Hampton Institute/University. I absolutely LOVED my HBCU [historically black college and university] experience. I wish I could have experienced HBCU life in the 80s...Hillman College looked too live!

PS: Indirectly, I am Whitley! Since I was named after the lovely actress pictured above--Jasmine Guy!


4 comments:

  1. You were named after Jasmine Guy? Awwwwwww lol. I would have looooved to go to college in the late 80's and live out my 20s in the 90s. Yessss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes, even tho my dad denies it, my mom SWEARS he had a crush on her!!

    hard to believe it now but there werent many "Jasmines" back then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.7.11

    pretty cool fact about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! A Different World was my show back in the day! Did seem like things were too hype back in the 80's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...