me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

10.7.11

Future Dreaming.

Hi my name is Jaz....and I am addicted to Wedding Shows.

Seriously.

My favorites are Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings, both on TLC. These shows have me planning every detail of my wedding from the dress to the reception. The crazy part is...I dont even have a boyfriend yet lol!! Just a boofriend.

sigh. What's a girl to do? My fairytale is so close, yet so far away. I can almost taste my wedding cake! Who is willing to get married so I can attend your wedding and put a temporary end to this insanity?? Pretty pleaseeeee??? lol

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.7.11

    Ha ha! at least we're close! My insanity is HGTV. I'm obsessed with house buying.

    Don't worry, your dream will come true soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.7.11

    I'm obsessed with wedding shows as well...and I'm not remotely close to being married...but from all the TLC I watch I'm fairly certain that my wedding planning will be a breeze when the time comes

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I thought I was the only one, I watch 4 weddings with my family, there are often heated arguments over who should win lol nice blog btw :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Erin yes i know EXACTLY what i want when the time comes!

    @Kam not at all lol! and thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...