me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

13.7.11

City Nights.

Im surprised im not totally and completely hung over right now. Last night my friends and I went to Blockheads in the city. It was my first time taking the train all summer...i dont know what I've been doing with my life! But anyway, Blockheads is a Mexican restaurant that has the most amazing drinks everrrrr. Last night my drink of choice was called the Pink Bulldog. Vodka topped with sangria with a corona to top it off. The ultimate adult pink lemonade =] After one i had a little buzz....so of course I ordered another lol. I also had a shot of Jose Cuervo (YUCK, im a patron kinda girl). We were having so much fun that we completely forgot it was a Tuesday night. The restaurant closed at 11 so we walked a few blocks over to times square. There were so many tourists oh my God. Its so annoying trying to work your way around lost people, picture takers, slow walkers, etc. We ended up going to this Irish pub, and guess what....our bartender was really Irish! Not "of Irish descent" Irish, but legit, grew up in Ireland, went to school there, "Im only in America for a few months" Irish!! He was soo cute and his accent was gorgeous. All in all it was a great night!

6 comments:

  1. i need a pink bulldog now haha.

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol girl EVERYONE needs a pink bulldog in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.7.11

    Glad you enjoyed the night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14.7.11

    Just found your blog and I love it! I'm now following :)

    xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaa, thats a lot of alcohol!!
    I love the song thats playing on your page!

    http://zainandela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mama bear: yes i had a lot of fun!

    @azu: thank you! i really appreciate the follow =]

    @zaina: lol it was JUST the right amount!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...