me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

14.5.09

LessThan3

Hey my loves! I know ive been gone for a while....but im back with a vengeance!

Ive been feeling so lovey dovey lately..its kind of gross lol. I LOVE the feeling though. There is no better feeling than when you put your guard down and simply allow yourself to fall...trust me. I love that my friends are experiencing the same things that I am...and im happy for them.

Its not easy, but you can do it! Weve all felt hopeless before. Unlovable. Unattractive. Un-everything. But sweetheart, if you dont learn to love yourself first how can you possibly expect him to love you? Everyone should take this summer and make it productive as hell. Work on your self-confidence..become comfortable being alone..try to understand who you are. The summer of self exploration.

Learn to ask God not for what you want, but for the strength to make it through each day. One at a time, step by step.Dont focus on your flaws (everyone has them!)and what other people think of them, instead focus on how you can improve on yourself for your own happiness. I guarantee you will wake up each morning with a whole new outlook on life. Become strong. You'll feel different but you'll also look different. People will begin noticing that brand new glow that youre giving off.

Once you fall in love with yourself you'll be able to truly open your heart up to another. A man loves a woman with confidence, and your new found aura may just set his world on fire!!

Lets start a movement ladies...its called the LessThan3 (<3) movement. Lets all fall in love...with ourselves!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.5.09

    love ittt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is BOMB! but why lessthan3, is there any kind of meaning to that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a heart!! lol <3

    love love love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ohhh i get it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...