me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

15.5.09

Lost && Confused.

UGHHH sometimes its so hard to follow my own advice! Im trying really hard not to re-nig on all of the promises that ive made myself.

What do you do when you dont know what to believe?? When your heart tells you one thing...but your mind tells you something completely different. I have a situation America (idk why Ive randomly been talking like Bernie Mac lately lmao).

I really really really want (and desperately need) to talk to him about something. The thing is...i really trust him, honestly i do. And Ive asked him about this particular situation before. Its still on my mind, lurking there ( driving me crAaAaaZZzy!!).

Will bringing it up again be a sign that maybe i dont trust him as much as i told him i do? I dont want him to think im nagging him...or that im becoming one of those private eye girl-nots (definition of girl or boy- not: an individual who is basically your girl or boyfriend, without the title; the main or only individual you talk to). UGHHHH what should I do??!

There is no doubt in my mind that hes mine. I mean, get all of his time..if were not together, were texting...if were not texting, were on the phone..etc. If i know all of this why cant i just go on with my life?? I just really need to get this off of my chest.

soo effin frustrating :-(

2 comments:

  1. This is one of those delicate situations...something where you're going to have to just be like, hey I know that we've talked about this before but I just have been thinking about it and be real. If he doesn't respond the way you want him to, meaning that he gets defensive or mad, just be sure to let him know, what would he rather? that you sit around and just let the thought stay in your head to further plant the seed of unhappiness and lack of trust (although you trust him) or just get it out now...even if you just say, I don't need you to respond, just let me pour my heart out right now...that's my view of it...because poison in your heart or mind can only spread and break stuff down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, I would bring it to his attention anyways, because it's on your mind for a reason. Your conscience is sniffing something and it's eating at you because you need to find out the truth. Whatever your situation is, things will work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...