me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

26.7.11

My 1st Vlog: The Hoe Talk


Here is my first Vlog!! I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope it makes you think a little. I was extra nervous lol! Please excuse me for looking a hot mess. Ive been trying to get this to work alllllll dayyyyyyy longggggggg!

**peep my NY/country blended accent smh. those 4 years in virginia got me sounding crazyyy lol!

4 comments:

  1. omg u remind me of me a little (hope thats not a bad thing lol) bt like how we both sound & can look young (we'll look our 20's when we're in our 50's tho - only thought that gets me by lol) nd the fact u said in the end how you're a little all over w/ this topic... cuz i can be that way too lol it is a tough topic but u explain yourself well i am in agreement w/u.

    ps. love how at the end of all that u talk about ur earrings lol, they're cute!

    pps. i guess u do kinda have a southern accent cuz u reminded me of some girls from my school from the dmv area lol; never knew someone could 'get' an accent lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your voice is too cute! lol

    I pretty much agree with everything you said. Gender roles exists and while I agree that a girl should be able to "do her", you can't be mad when the ho label comes out. People are always quick to label you in everything in life. It's something you have to deal with as a person.

    I don't think there's a specific number that makes you more or less of a ho but it's just about why you do what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abzster lol yes girl it is completely possible to get an accent! and no, being like you isnt a bad thing at all!

    @Carrymel lmao thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy I wrote a article on this one lol http://postpioneer.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/damn-he-got-a-point-do-%E2%80%9Cbody-counts%E2%80%9D-count/ anyway I say it's really a social construct, it's not what you do..it's how you do it. If someone is being irresponsible then by all means call them a hoe, whether it be a billion people of 3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...