Rule #2 Pull your head out of your ass and stand out.
So many times I lose sight of the big picture because I am too bashful to reach out and grab the star I've been dreaming of. Im way too caught up in my own shyness to put myself out there. Why is it that I'm so self conscious when it comes to being in the spot light? Its weird really...I grew up on stage. There's no reason I should be this shy!
Like seriously..who the hell am I to think that everyone would be so worried about what I'm doing that I cant be myself?! NO ONE! I need to remember that while I sit here all antsy and nervous, no one is paying attention to me. Confidence is key and even if I am nervous, it doesnt have to show. Im a big girl now. I need to suck it up and grab my dreams by the horns! I need to shine as I was intended to before someone else steps in and takes hold of the dream that I built. The one that was meant for me and me alone.
I am beautiful, intelligent, goal driven, and hard working. I Jazmyn, am hereby pulling my head out of my ass so that I may reach my full potential =]
Growth is key, and it's always good to examine ourselves, I love your mindset,it's refershing coming from a woman
ReplyDeleteLovely post :D There's no time like the present to go after your dreams, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise X
ReplyDeletethank you both =]
ReplyDelete@Dr. Lil i try to grow more and more each day.
@Kam i keep telling myself that. i need to act now before my chance slips away!
I love the last few sentences! It's all about self love :)
ReplyDelete