me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

5.8.11

Blog On Fire!


I was awarded my first blog award ever by the lovely Carrymel!! Thank you so much, this made my day! Everyone should check out her blog =]

The rules say that I need to tag 10 people. Here are a few of my favorite blogs:

Abigail at As I Am
Asia, Kimberly, and Soraya at FWB
Katie at Oh, Heyy Life
Kristen at Pure Joy
Mama Bear at The Little Bee
Ashley at Lofty Desires

Next they say I have to share 7 random facts about myself. Here goes:

1) I am obsessed with the color purple. If it's purple, I'll buy it. Seriously. I have purple nail polish remover, listerine, spray starch, wallets, slippers, mirrors, etc. I love it!
2) I have a birth mark on my neck thats shaped like a tiny heart <3
3) I want to be a doctor so badly that it hurts. But I want to have a successful family one day even more.
4) I love knowing random information, I google everything.
5) Im probably the most stubborn person ever. Nothing you say to me will ever change my opinion on anything.
6) I have to go to Greece before I die.
7) I am a hopeless hopeful romantic.

Id like to thank all of my readers for supporting my blog thus far. To all of the people that I tagged, its your turn now! Tag 10 blogs && share 7 random facts about yourself. GO! =]

3 comments:

  1. thank you!

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.8.11

    Thanks for the award!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I feel honored. thank you so sweet♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...