me
im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.
22.8.11
I Think Im Just About Over...
Im over giving him chances to grow up. Its clear to me now that Im in it for the history....not because I love him. We're just so different. Two different people from two different worlds. How could I love and spend my life with someone who has never witnessed a loving, successful relationship up close? Lately I've been testing him. Starting random debates just to see where his head is at. He's been failing miserably. We have completely different views on how a man should treat a woman and vice versa. There are some things that you just cant teach a person. Through our debates I see he lacks commitment. He's quick to bail out of tough situations....at least in regards to relationships.
....And he uses the word bitch. I hate it. And I've told him so. His answer is always the same, "but I dont call you a bitch." He uses the word so freely that I highly doubt that he's never used it in reference to me when talking to other people.
Its a shame. I really thought we could make this work. But I dont even feel sad at this point. Im indifferent. I think Im just about over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's good at least you can acknowledge it, and just from reading your work you're a quality woman; you're great. You're going to find the right situation trust me
ReplyDeletesometimes it's all about moving on. you probably did yourself a favor. that's how i see it, people are in your life for a reason, maybe his reason is up.
ReplyDeleteP.S I agree with Dr. Lil!
I can definitely relate to this post. It's great you're able to recognize it and move on.
ReplyDelete@Dr. LiL that means a lot to me. i have all the faith in the world that i will be okay.
ReplyDelete@mama bear im 95% positive his reason is up. the butterflies are gone. and thank you =]
@Rose i really think i am. this just feels right.
@ASingleMothersJourney Im trying!