My life from September to Now:
-I'm still with my wonderful boyfriend. [and yes...he's still wonderful]
-Having a long distance relationship has been challenging...but I am happy to announce that it won't be long distance for much longer!
-I've become somewhat of a human rights activist.
-I've gone on a completely different path career wise...and I couldn't be happier about my decision.
-I've become very health conscious.
-As of August I will be moving to Baltimore, Maryland.
-I will be going to grad school to study Public Health. My concentration is Community and Population Health.
-I still work two jobs.
-I've vowed to never work retail again after I move.
-This year I've traveled to Puerto Rico and Miami.
-I've become very open with my opinions. No more Mrs. Shy Girl ;-)
-My hair has been natural for over 2 years now. And it is thriving.
And yea...10 months in a nutshell. Ill be elaborating on these posts little by little. Wonder which one I should tackle first. Hmmmmm....
wow really awesome the things youve done and positive changes that you have made in your life in only 10 months! :)
ReplyDeletewow 2 years natural! time seems to have flown i remember you contemplating the big chop lol...congrats on accepting and maintaining your God-given hair texture.
ReplyDelete