me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

14.10.09

Hidden Meaning

day 2.

day 2 was so hectic, that i didnt have time to focus on all of the days that came before it.

-i wish i still possessed the innocence of a child. no worries..everything can be solved with a kiss, hug, and some ice cream. children are so willing to believe that everything will be okay...there is no doubt in their minds.

-coming to college made me realize how absolutely blessed i am to have grown up the way that i did. my family has always, always been supportive of me. both my mom and dads side are so close, i love it. they raised me to be strong, hardworking, and open minded. of course theyre not perfect, but id say they did a pretty good job with me.

-today was a reminder to me that everything happens for a reason. all of the things ive been through, were to teach me a lesson. its up to me to recognize what God is trying to teach me, and to use that to better myself.

day 2 was a day of acceptance and realization.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes think of the same thing when I see children. I become slightly envious of their free nature and then quickly sad that the world/society will eventually take away their carefree spirit. It's a beautiful thing to see and heartbreaking at the same time. Either way I wish I could bottle up their innocence and keep it for the days when I need it the most. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...