me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

9.10.09

Silver && Gold

so...im sitting here at 11 o'clock on a friday night blown outta my mind. i really wanna go out and have some fun!

i realize now that i need new friends. i mean, id still keep the old...but i need to start branching out. i need to be comfortable hanging out with different people. i need a change.

and i mean female friends. ive never been a catty girl...ive always had a plethora of girlfriends on deck...but not in college. i found a group i was comfortable with freshman yr and i settled.

thats one of my biggest regrets. i never got out there and networked. sure i have a ton of "school" friends..but none that i can call up on the weekends and say 'ayy girlie..lets go out!'

i want that. badly...sigh...i hope its not too late.

'make new friends, but keep the old. one is silver and the others gold."

1 comment:

  1. it's never too late...just do like you said and branch out some. put yourself out there even, make a point to make an attempt, you know? and maybe even hit one of those girls up randomly and just be real. idk. that's what I always did lol...met mad people and I know plenty of people I could go out with if I went out lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...