Okay soo some recent events have got me wondering... is it possible for men and women to simply be friends, no strings attached??
When the hell will niggas grow up?! Not every chick is on your dick. Not every girl has a hidden motive...and i can assure you darling---not every female wants and/or is attracted to you.
Why cant I chill with a group of dudes, all of whom I am cool with, without games being played. Once again, do I have
stupid bitch tatted on my forehead?? What hurts the most is the blatant disrespect. Im supposed to be your girl....youre supposed to fuck with me. Why the hell would you even ATTEMPT to treat me like some hoe off the street??
Do niggas really think that highly of themselves nowadays?? LMAO.
LMAO.
LMAO.
LMAO.
Dont do it please. Honestly...I wasnt tryin to block. Believe me, I have some bad ass friends. You want a bad bitch?? Ill hook you up with a bad bitch!
"No need to be greedy, I got mad friends thats pretty..."
But Im not gonna hook my girl up with a silly nigga...sorry...i refuse. I feel like what should have been a chill situation just got escalated to the max.
Was the drama really worth a friendship?
****if you are reading this..dont get offended by anything ive written here. i didnt use any names so no nigga, im not tryna call you out. no hard feelings my dude, ive blogged them all out. just statin the facts hun.
Not all guys like that. I can admit liking a girl and I was stuck in the friend zone. It's very weird when the girl you feelin' is telling you about how she is feelin' some other dude. But guys do tend to listen with their penis'. I think everyone thinks how themselves too highly nowadays. Ugly hoes be thinking they're beautiful divas and poor broke-down dude be thinking they're ballin' and that they deserve every female. Smh.
ReplyDelete