What do you do when someone you know, becomes someone you knew ?
I knew you once. And you were the epitome of beauty. Inside and out, I admired you. Deep inside i prayed that maybe, just maybe, your beauty would rub off on me. It was you I could trust to always tell the truth...to always be REAL. No matter what, your beauty remained.
That was when I knew you.
Now I see you in passing. And I mourn your death. I cry and cry. Because no one will ever get to know, the person that i knew. What caused you to changed so suddenly? What caused you to become the person that you fought so hard to avoid?
Did you even realize? Did anyone realize? Was I the sole witness to your self destruction?
Your beauty faded to gray. And now I remain alone...mourning the death of the person I once knew.
that's crazy...but I think we all go through that and it sucks sooooo bad. but all you can do is be grateful for the person they were and the impact they had and hope and pray that soon they get to the root of the issue and fix whatever it may be.
ReplyDelete:-(