Hmm...was it really that serious? Or am I overreacting?
I feel like Im punishing you for his mistakes. Im determined not to relive my past. To never ever hit rock bottom again...
...But, I dont want to mess up a good thing. I over analyze every little detail of our relationship just to make sure that history isnt repeating itself. I have to protect my heart.
Will I ever be able to escape this prison? To truly love and trust again?
:-(
:-(
:-(
"..if that boy dont love you by now..."
love, don't live in your past. you are making yourself sad and miserable. your heart has been broken and it knows which steps not to follow. don't think too much but rather love instead. follow your instincts, if not you will be alone.
ReplyDeleteand don't listen to that song ..if that boy don't love you by now.. either, everyone has second chances especially when we are young. you never know what will happen with time and growth. things are over with you and him and now you are the only one that's continuing you break your heart.
be strong.
thank you, thats what im trying to do. its not as easy as it sounds though=/
ReplyDeletethat song helped me realize that i had to let it go and move on. it was my epiphany song. i listen to it every day to remind my of my past and to help me remember what i deserve.