me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

18.7.13

Buckle Up.

No...you haven't seen a ghost.

For months I've been contemplating the direction that I want my blog to take. Writing was so easy when I was going through hard times. But now that things are good? Not so much. It took me almost a year to realize that it's okay to be happy. To not have some heart wrenching story to tell. It seems I had lost sight of why I started this blog in the first place...for me.

For now this blog will simply be a day by day account of my life. Sometimes it may be boring. Sometimes funny. Sometimes happy, sad, exciting, WHATEVER. This blog will be about me :-).

I'd definitely like to incorporate vlogs. And I definitely want this blog to be a true representation of my 24 year old self. 23 was such an amazing year for me; Im really sad that I didn't document it better.

I'm going to do a separate post about whats been going on in my life since the last time you guys heard from me (September 2012).

I'm excited for this new journey and I hope you all are excited for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. yess!! thats the same with me! like i've been thinking about how to go about my blog as well, which caused me not to update it bt i've never forgotten it! and i did not want to just delete it or let it die.... actually i probably think about what to write each month that has past w/o a post. i've been thinking about my different interests like i need to choose one and focus on that. which my About Me, written hmm in '09, when i started states how my blog is not on one topic. lol i'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...