THANK YOU for posting this video! I wasn't going to see it when I had come across it before, thinking it was just a silly rant. I was not expecting to get teary eyed at the end.
I can relate to what he's saying. I'm spiritual and I believe in Jesus, but I have found myself resenting the church a bit. I live in Jackson,MS and on every corner there's a new church. Everyone wants to lead, but no one wants to follow.
I don't see any churches in my area tackling important issues, like poverty and and domestic abuse. It's sad.
THANK YOU for posting this video! I wasn't going to see it when I had come across it before, thinking it was just a silly rant. I was not expecting to get teary eyed at the end.
ReplyDeleteJesus Christ is love.
xo
I can relate to what he's saying. I'm spiritual and I believe in Jesus, but I have found myself resenting the church a bit. I live in Jackson,MS and on every corner there's a new church. Everyone wants to lead, but no one wants to follow.
ReplyDeleteI don't see any churches in my area tackling important issues, like poverty and and domestic abuse. It's sad.
So deep. *snaps*
-LilianShekinah <3
My bf sent me this video and I've been watching it ever since! You should definitely check out Sexual Healing by him also if you haven't! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow. The best thing I've heard in a while. "Religion says Do, Jesus says Done". Yes.
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to this. There's a lot of truth to what he's saying, and hey - somebody needed to say it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://carrymel.blogspot.com