Sorry I've been MIA loves!
Last week I started grad school AND work. These obligations along with cheerleading have had me busy 24/7. Grad school is so much work its ridiculous. There is so much reading to do! Im taking 3 classes (which is considered full time in grad school world) and each week i have to read 1-3 chapters per class AND do assignments. Ive been swamped.
Anywho, things should slow down some next week. Im trying to get at least 1 week ahead in my readings so that I will have more free time. In the mean time I going to try to post at least once a week until I get in the swing of things.
I promise all this time management I've been doing is EXCELLENT practice for medical school!
later gators <3

sounds like a lot of work! i only have one class and i feel super swamped! adorable photo of you :)
ReplyDeleteWell good luck with your schooling, hun! I know all too well what it's like to be swamped with school work. Some semesters are harder than others. But then again, I'm not even in grad school so I'm sure it's much harder.
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com
Grad School!! I love it!!!! Take your time, at the end of the day it is all worth it. We completely understand. Have a good week:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats future Dr. You can do it. Make sure you have a planner and make time for everything especially time just for you.
ReplyDeletewww.rosefromrosedale.com
You're an amazing woman, just know that, glad you're making all these moves, you're more than capable
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting adjusted to work and grad school! I know it's tough, but you can do it. In the meantime, we'll just have to be satisfied with your once a week posts :]
ReplyDeleteOH EM GEE! TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT GRAD SCHOOL!! KEEP US POSTED! =]]]]]]]]]
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm happy for you allstar! Are you still working? If so, how's that going?
@mama bear- it really is! good luck with your class and thank you =]
ReplyDelete@azu thank you! its not that the work is necessarily harder, its just so damn much of it!
@anielii aww thank you! i hope you had an amazing week as well =]
@stacy i bought the cutest planner, and it is definitely helping! thank you for the motivation =]
@dr. lil- i really appreciate that comment =]
@carrymel haha thanks girl!
@kimberly grad school is okay, its really interesting but there is so much reading, its ridiculous! and yes im still working =] i love my job!