Heres a mini synopsis of how my week is going:
- Im still looking for a job. The post college job market has NOT been good to me =[
- Ive decided to live a little healthier. Being stuck in the house all day results in me snacking all day long. Snacking + Sitting on your ass 24/7 is NOT a good combo lol. Ive been trying to stop eating just because Im bored. My weight isnt a serious issue for me right now, but I realize that its a lot easier to keep it tight than it is to get it tight! My mom and I have also resumed our walks...we did 2 miles today =]
- I saw Bad Teacher today. Pretty funny, I laughed a lot!
- I tried a braid out on my hair yesterday. It came out HORRIBLE!! However, I did it over today and Im in love. I know the more I do them the better they will look...This may be my go-to hairstyle this summer!
*** i realize my room is extremely childish lol.. but those dolls are collectors items!! i will give them to my daughter one day =]



cute photos of you! I'm also looking for a job!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Hopefully we both find something soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck finding a job! you can do it! I had to look for forever and a day to find one after graduation, but it came. Not the dream job, but a good one!
ReplyDelete-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com
than you, im trying! i actually have an interview tomorrow!
ReplyDelete