former college girl edition.
Love the shirt and I Love your blog! Hey would you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.comthanks so much!
thank you hunnie, will do =]
Adorable. Is that a French twist in the front pulled into a bun? If so- Oui, oui! Ja'dore ;)xx,Sojo (Soraya) ; FWB
yes, it is! im debating on going natural so i decided to start wearing some different styles to see if i like it or not. glad you like =]
Love the shirt and I Love your blog! Hey would you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor! beautybarbie16.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletethanks so much!
thank you hunnie, will do =]
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Is that a French twist in the front pulled into a bun? If so- Oui, oui! Ja'dore ;)
ReplyDeletexx,
Sojo (Soraya) ; FWB
yes, it is! im debating on going natural so i decided to start wearing some different styles to see if i like it or not.
ReplyDeleteglad you like =]