me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

23.5.11

Today I came across my mom's college yearbooks. I found some pretty interesting pics in there lol:

My cousin (far left), a friend (center), and my mommy(far right) their freshman year at Hampton! Check out the hair lol

The original class of Onyx: Class of 1984!! This is also my class name (ONYX 8!!)

My daddy right in the center =] He was so handsome.

Oh Hampton.

2 comments:

  1. aww that is so cool! I love looking through my moms old highschool year books. The 80's style was so crazy but interesting for some reason!

    Ps..just started a blog. Sort of like an inspirational blog filled with my experience. Check it out and follow if you would like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they had A LOT of fun back then lol.

    && will do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...