If these things are a common thread in all of our lives, why is it then, that we are willing to destroy one another in order to better ourselves?? We cant stand to see each other happy. And no matter how much you deny it im sure all of you have looked at another woman and thought::
* That man loves the hell out of her...why cant I have that?
* OMG...shes not even that cute!
*etc, etc, etc.
We blame the fact that we are unable to fill our own emotional voids on others. Because we cant seem to find love, we dont want her to either. We talk behind each others backs, we give stank looks, we internalize evil thoughts. Ladies we are destroying ourselves.
Im no where near perfect, but I am learning how to be happy for others. Women are beautiful;; we are all unique in our own ways. Accept our differences and remember that that darling is what makes you special. Know that one day a man will fall in love with you, not for what she has, but for the beauty that YOU alone possess.
So lets stop dwelling on what we dont have. Next time you see a woman that is genuinely happy. Be happy for her. Although she may have reached Euphoria a little before you, remember that your time will come, and that the negativity will only hold you back.
After all, we are all on the Pursuit of Happyness.

yessss!!! so trueee! every girl needs to work on this, i know i do! im trying though, im tryinggg haha.
ReplyDeleteI love this post Jaz!
ReplyDeleteand your right. females do this a lot and I'm not going to lie I do it sometimes you.
I wish you luck on your pursuit to happiness.
LOVE YA GIRL!