me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

24.2.09

Lock { } Down.

"If i had a dollar for all of the times I thought I found the right one I'd be a billionaire then I could probably ride out and go and buy the right one I wouldn't mind a dude that could take my attitude, and take the time to listen Someone that understands when I need a little space and when I need attention"

So many times i find myself in like lust love. Why the hell am I so in love with being in love?! Its just so beautiful to me. A mutual feeling between two individuals. A feeling strong enough to calm me when Im upset, and encourage me when Im content. Im no where near perfect....but I have so much to offer! I love harder than most, and when its real Im soooo willing to go the extra mile for { }. Ive been tricked by these feelings before. The lines between like lust love become blurred && once again i become that stupid little girl. I want someone who loves me no matter what. Through the tears, the struggles, the pain. I need a man who will go that extra mile for me. Someone to hold me down.


"...I've been around the world a couple times and i swear it never ceases to amaze me how many different guys use the same tired lines trying to amaze me it doesn't take a lot to put a smile on my face i'm not high maintenance you just have to be honest from the top and your heart has to be dedicated..."

When will { } guys realize that 99.9% of females...recognize { } game! Im so sick of hearing the same bullshit from different dudes. Just be real with me baby, I guarantee that it will take { } so much further. Are there any real men out there?? The simplest things make me happy. A "Goodmorning" text...a "just because" kiss... am I asking for too much?


"... Like an anchor in the water I have my priorities in order That made you be the only one love in my life I would vow to never leave ya rub your back boy do anything to please ya all you gotta do is come around and I'm a lock you down..."

I have so much going for me. Im not fucking every nigga I see. I know where I want to go in life and how Im going to get there. I dont think Im half bad looking. Im smart, funny, talented. I have so much love to give. Believe me...{ } will never fall short with me hunny. Ill be { } down ass chick. Wife potential to the MAX.....

The only thing missing in my Love Story is {you}.

3 comments:

  1. that was cute with the {} lol...not gonna lie.

    i think a lot of females feel this. we're gonna get ours girl! lol...i've finally stopped looking at what i think may be wrong with me and now i'm just like, these guys are dumb and just haven't figured out what i can offer...sucks to be them.

    you'll get the right one in time--for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo... i definitely feel you and this post is so real, its like you took the thoughts right out of my head. I have said some of these exacts things countless times. If only guys would listen, but i believe there are some out there who want and gladly except this type of guidance....its just a matter of finding them ♥ and p.s. your not asking too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol well im glad Im not the only one who feels this way!! thanks for the feedback guys...it means alot to me ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...