Isnt it funny how one moment your life is in shambles...completely falling apart; and the next, everything is perfect. Absolutely and insanely perfect.
Ive been thinking...maybe the bad times are meant to teach us how to appreciate the good times. After all, constant perfection is boring. Right now, I am working on taking my life one day at a time. Im learning to enjoy the little things in life. The smiles, kisses, hugs, laughter. All of these things make my time here worth while. Maybe this new strategy will help me make it when times get hard.
I will be able to look back on all of the things that make life enjoyable, and I will realize that tomorrow is another day. Maybe I'll learn to let the past be the past...and to forgive those who have hurt me.
Maybe, just maybe, this is my chance.
"...that's just reality, no it cant always be, kisses, hugs, and beautiful words..."
No comments:
Post a Comment