me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

31.10.11

Update Post

So I havent blogged in forever =\ My once a week rule went completely out the window...please forgive me!! This is just a quick update post. Im still in school (got A's on my first 2 tests by the way!), still coaching (the girls have learned their competition routine. first comp december 11th!), and still working.

I went to my school's homecoming last week...I had so much fun! I definitely thought I was going to go down there and party like it was my senior year again....i was beyond wrong lmao. Every night I was tired at like 12:30 and every morning i was up by 9. I think I'm getting old =[

Here are some pics of that weekend!


Me & my linesisters <3






All in all it was an amazing weekend =]

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.10.11

    Wow, that skirt is too fab! It's so girly and chic.

    I just read your blog entry/post "Perfect Size 3." I am the exact same way. I was always very thin, naturally of course, and it bothered me when people would say mean things about being thin. I went (and sometimes still go through phases) when I'm super stressed out that make me lose weight. I never knew it was stress that made my jeans baggy until earlier this year. It would worry me so bad that I've had to eat cheeseburgers for 3 months to gain the weight back lol. I remember a few years ago when one of my friends said, "Did you lose weight?" Omg...I can't even tell you how insecure that made me! So I just thought I'd tell you that I've been there. I know what it's like to be called scrawny and twiggy.

    Anyway, sorry that this was kind of off-topic. As I was about to comment on this post, I caught a glimpse of your previous posts right above the comment section.

    You look amazing in all of these pictures, by the way. You and your friends are so pretty!

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.10.11

    AHHHH!!! Look at you and Najee! AND I see you wearing the TGAW shirt. Nice, nice, lol. Good job on your tests, keep it up!

    You're so pretty.
    But you knew that.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.11.11

    Glad you had a great weekend! You look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...