me

im just an old fashioned girl with modern day ambitions.

7.1.11

Any Sane Man's Dream.

I have a few friends that I honestly think deserve the world...the whole entire thing. These young women are so beautiful to me, inside and out. They know what they want and although nervous [they are human] they are never too afraid to go for what they want. These are the friends that I can talk to about anything...because they never judge.

One girl isnt even a friend per se... but have you ever met someone and knew right away that they were different?? That they were destined to do huge things?? Yea...thats her.

Dont get me wrong, I am very proud of most of my friends (i wont lie...some are a little sus lol). I pray that they too will achieve whatever goals they may have. I like seeing people happy.

..But the few that inspired this post are my role models. Its weird because were all around the same age. Is it even possible to look up to someone who is the same age as you??

Strong, intelligent, young Black woman.

Beautiful Souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...